Friday, August 26, 2011

A Personal Note

Thank you very much for subscribing to Practical Patriotism.  While I am a professional writer, this is my first attempt at a blog.  I am hoping to make some changes to the blog in the next couple of weeks that will provide more resources and information towards pragmatic, practical solutions for our nation.

The initial publication of postings on Practical Patriotism are "beta draft" copies.  While the basic messages have remained unchanged, I have made readability edits to most of my postings to date.  I am hoping to use the finished copies of these postings to eventually publish a hard-copy book. 

Please feel free to forward Practical Patriot postings at your discretion.  At your request, I would also be pleased to provide any of the postings in e-mail format for your convenience in distribution.  Please feel free to contact me directly via the phone numbers or e-mail below.

Patriotically Yours,


Brian Buckta
Written Impressions
103 S. State St.
La Farge, WI  54639
(608) 625-6372 / cell (608) 606-2062



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment in the box provided

In the "Comment As" box, select "anonymous" from the bottom of the drop-down list. Your comment will be attributed to anonymous unless you "sign" your comment (as you would sign a letter). For privacy, you may wish to use a screen-name.

If you want to preview your comment, click on the "preview" button.

Click on the "Post Comment" button to post your comment